Re: [hylafax-users] Encryption

* Joe Kissner <jkissner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [080826 07:52]:
> Checking in with everyone to see how one can go about encrypting or
> password protecting all stored faxes.  I am running hylafax 4.3 on
> Fedora Core 6 using AvantFax 3.1.3 for a front end.  I have posted
> with AvantFax and they have nothing to offer at this time so they
> suggest i post here to see what is available or recommended.

Well, decide what you want to do, and just do it....  faxrcvd runs on
every incoming fax, which uses FaxDispatch to do whatever you want...
STick this in FaxDispatch:

	## INSECURE - note not all zips like -P
	zip -P "$PASSWORD" -e -j /path/to/$FILENAME.zip $FILE

Or use PGP/GPG, or anything else...

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103