[hylafax-users] How does hylafax write incoming faxes to the disk?

Hello,

I'm using hylafax in combination with a third-party client library to
integrate it in my company's software. I'm polling the server for new
faxes and download them, but, from time to time, the downloaded faxes
are truncated, e.g. when I have a 9 page fax, I get only 2 pages. (The
hylafax logs show that all pages of the fax have been received
successfully)

I tried to add a read delay, which takes the date provided by the LIST
command on the server and checks if the date exists for more than X
minutes (where X is the specified delay), but I still get truncated
faxes.

Can anyone please explain how hylafax writes the files to disk? Any
Ideas how I can get my client to read only completed faxes? Or am I
totally wrong?

Thanks,

Stefan Unterhofer