Re: [hylafax-users] Calls Reporting

* Daniele Gallarato <daniele.gallarato@xxxxxxxx> [080812 06:56]:
> Hi all.
>
> Another little question: how can I obtain a detailed report of all fax
> calls?
>
> I've tried faxcron, but it's not detailed.
>
> I need a complete report with sender and recipient (fax number) and call
> duration.

Look at the xferfaxlog man page.  xferfaxlog is a log of all fax
communications, the job associated with it, the time of the call, and
it's related parameters.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103