[hylafax-users] Can I change the retry time in the HylaFax?

The question is about the retry time interval....

Question 1: [Fixed time interval between the tries]
Can we configure the HylaFax server so that it will retry in the time interval that I set?

Question 2: [Varies time interval between the tries]
Can we configure in such

1st try : next 5 minute interval
2nd try : next 10 minute interval
3rd try : next 15 minutes intreval...

The time interval between the tries can it be varies?

Question 3: What is the default retry interval?
May I know the current Hylafax, how much  time interval that defaultly set inside the server for retry fax? 30 second?

Thank

-fsloke

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions