Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax groups definition

Atilla Gündüz wrote:
I have one hylafax server with 2 cards and each of them has 8 ports

on the first card I defined ttyS4-ttyS11 for each department for using with Winprint Hylafax.

But I would like to define second card as a group, that people lets say from the sales department can use all free ports from ttyS12-ttyS19.

How can I configure this?

Look for ModemGroup in the hylafax-config man page:

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/man/hylafax-config.php

How can I define this in Winprint Hylafax?

Check the Winprint Hylafax documentation.

With sendfax you use the -h option:

sendfax -h modem@host -d number

Thanks,