[hylafax-users] hylafax groups definition

Hello

I have one hylafax server with 2 cards and each of them has 8 ports

on the first card I defined ttyS4-ttyS11 for each department for using with Winprint Hylafax.

But I would like to define second card as a group, that people lets say from the sales department can use all free ports from ttyS12-ttyS19.

How can I configure this?

How can I define this in Winprint Hylafax?

thank you all for helping

regards

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions