Re: [hylafax-users] Leaving some fax files unprocessed

On Jul 31, 2008, at 12:51 PM, Siri Vias Khalsa wrote:

What I would recommend would be to move the faxes to a particular folder
to process. The method below would just skip emailing those particular
faxes, but all of the faxes would be in the folder, including the ones
that did get emailed.

Very interesting thought, and thanks for the code examples. That last command could just call the post-processing script that I currently run regularly via cron.

I still wonder though, is there a reason not to just leave those particular fax lines undefined in FaxDispatch? More curious than anything, I'm not sure if there's something else that it would affect. I like your method a lot though.