Re: [hylafax-users] Leaving some fax files unprocessed

What I would recommend would be to move the faxes to a particular folder
to process. The method below would just skip emailing those particular
faxes, but all of the faxes would be in the folder, including the ones
that did get emailed.

Here is what I would try first:
In the "case $DEVICE" statement, set a variable, say

'ttyIAX1') SendToImaging=1
        ;;

At the very end of the faxrcvd script, add code (or call another script)
to move the file:

if [SendToImaging = 1 ] ; then
 "mv $FILE /path/to/imaging/folder"
fi

The reason for putting that at the end is that if you move the file to
early in the process some of the later code will throw an error, and it
wont be listed as successfully received, and failure emails will be
generated etc. If you do it at the end, everything is happy.

I do something similar to encrypt and then "shred --remove" the file
because of the sensitive nature of the faxes.