[hylafax-users] Leaving some fax files unprocessed

I have a HylaFAX server which doesn't e-mail files or do any built-in post-processing. I have scripts that handle the files (it's a fax-in document imaging/database system). I'd like to also run normal faxes on this server. Can any of you think of any reason not to do this? My thought is to define rules for the standard faxes in FaxDispatch, but just leave the document imagine faxes undefined.

IE:

case "$DEVICE" in
'ttyIAX0')
        FILETYPE=pdf