Re: [hylafax-users] About Add, delete User

FOO SOON LOKE wrote:
May I know how to list all the current fax user?

You have to examine hosts.hfaxd.

I open /var/spool/hylafax/etc/hosts.hfaxd

Can I just delete or add user by alter this file?

Yes, but it's advisable to use faxadduser.

Why when I add a new user it will appear this symbol ^ ?

For pattern-matching security purposes.

Is it the correct syntax?

If you use faxadduser it will be correct.

Is there got any alternative command to list all the Fax user?

No tool that comes with HylaFAX does it.

Thanks,