Da: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] Per conto di Lee Howard
Inviato: martedì 29 luglio 2008 23.17
A: Glen Batchelor
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: Re: [hylafax-users] R: problem with notify

Glen Batchelor wrote:
> The -D option for sendfax _is_ working with the
> symlink for ./etc under ./bin, but it's repeatedly sending notices for the
> same queue files that were successfully sent for a single fax job.

There was a bug introduced into notify in 5.2.6.  Please examine the
one-line change to notify here:

http://hylafax.cvs.sourceforge.net/hylafax/hylafax/util/notify.sh.in?r1=1.39&r2=1.40&view=patch

... and apply it to your bin/notify file.  See if that helps at all.

However, other people have been commenting on this thread about versions
prior to 5.2.6, and this does not relate to those.

Thanks,