From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Glen Batchelor
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 8:36 AM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] R: problem with notify

 I have never had to use FaxNotify if I specified -D on the sendfax
command
line along with -f <emailaddy>. The sender always got a confirmation for
success or failure from faxsend using ./bin/notify. I symlinked ./etc/
./bin/etc and the -D notify works after doing that. Something needs to
be
fixed in either setup.cache, ./bin/notify, or the faxsend program. Where
should I start looking? (I don't want to set absolute paths in notify,
but
that would fix the problem here)

Glen Batchelor
IT Director