Re: [hylafax-users] R: problem with notify

 OK. I'm at my wits end. The -D option for sendfax _is_ working with the
symlink for ./etc under ./bin, but it's repeatedly sending notices for the
same queue files that were successfully sent for a single fax job. The
processing time field is the only part of the notifications that are
different. My messages file is stuffed with session tracing from incoming
and outgoing faxes and there is only one NOTIFY: entry for each successful
fax transmission. The doneq/<docID> and process times are different for each
job NOTIFY: log. When I line up the NOTIFY: log entries with the
notification e-mails I'm getting to my inbox, the processing times match!
This potentially means that notify is sending *me* the same fax stat info
for my last successful fax job for _all_ of the successful faxes on the
server. The only difference in the e-mail is the process time. I don't see
how the symlink could break notify that badly and I don't know what to post
here for help. Without the symlink notify won't work.
 NOTE: I ran faxsetup as soon as the binaries installed. I have verified
that my locations are correct and even re-compiled and re-installed from
source to make sure stuff was in the right place.

Thanks.

Glen Batchelor
IT Director
All-Spec Industries