Re: [hylafax-users] R: problem with notify

 I did run the faxsetup immediately after make; make install. I actually
read INSTALL and README before I install new binaries from any source
project. :)

  I have just added the FaxNotify script and will see what happens. After
putting in the symlink for ./etc under ./bin, I'm getting multiple success
confirmations for one multi-page fax. The confirmations have the same
content, apart from the "process time was" field. There is no connection
between the number of confirmations and anything else I can tell. One fax
sends 6 confirmations while the same fax again sends 3 or 4 at varying times
post-send. Maybe FaxNotify will correct that.

Thanks,

Glen Batchelor
IT Director
All-Spec Industries