Re: [hylafax-users] more tha one modem

Just create a file called FaxDispatch (make sure it looks exactly like that caps and all) in the /var/spool/hylafax/etc folder.

I have attached the contents of mine below.

Make sure the file is readable and executable by the user that hylafax runs as (usually "uucp")

##      $Id: FaxDispatch,v 1.2 2003/05/04 23:49:41 darren Exp $
##
## Default FaxDispatch file - routes all inbound faxes to FaxMaster as PDF
##
## Consult the faxrcvd(8C) man page for more information
##

SENDTO=FaxMaster;                     # by default email to FaxMaster
FILETYPE=pdf;                                  # in PDF format

##
## This excerpt from the man page gives you an idea of what's possible here
##
## You can route by sender's TSI
#case "$SENDER" in
#       *1*510*526*1212*) SENDTO=sam;;          # Sam's test rig in Berkeley
#       *1*415*390*1212*) SENDTO=raster@asd;;   # 7L Xerox room, used for scanning
#       *5107811212)      SENDTO=peebles@mti;;  # stuff from home
#esac

## and/or by device
#case "$DEVICE" in
#       ttyS1)            SENDTO=john;;         # all faxes received on ttyS1
#       ttyLT0)           SENDTO=mary@home;;    # all faxes received on ttyLT0
#esac

## and/or by caller id
#case "$CIDNUMBER" in
#       435*)        SENDTO=lee; FILETYPE=pdf;; # all faxes from area code 435
#       5059627777)  SENDTO=amy; FILETYPE=tif;; # Amy wants faxes in TIFF
#esac