From: ridha soua [mailto:ridha.soua@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 1:04 AM
To: Siri Vias Khalsa
Subject: question

hi,
i hope that i you are fine.
My questio is how to configure hylfax server ans especailly "faxdispatcher" in order to send email notification to its destination  when a fax is received.
When i read the hylafax documentation they say we can send an email notification but not to right destiny: it depends from the number of the sender:
for example:
 +33 xxxxxxxx       fredgss@xxxxxxxxx
  12344xxxxxx        leonard@xxxxxxxxxx
 I hope that my comprehesion of hylafax isn't false
Thank you in advance

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions