[hylafax-users] t38modem error

Hi all.
I'm trying to use Hylafax with t38modem.
I've installed t38modem and tested before configure hylafax, and it works.
So, I've configured hylafax using config.ttyx.
Fax are received properly, but when I try to send out a fax, in trace.log appear these error messages:

read ERROR -1 Input/output error
PseudoModemPty::OpenPty read ERROR -1 Input/output error

Any idea?

Thanks a lot!
Daniele

What you own is your own kingdom. What you do is your own glory.
What you love is your own power. What you live is your own story.
In your head is the answer. Let it guide you along.
Let your heart be the anchor. And the beat of your own song.