Re: [hylafax-users] Insert reports in pdf

El Wednesday 18 June 2008 03:36:02 escribió:
> Jesus Blanco wrote:
> > I need insert the report of each mail in the same pdf that is attached in
> > the mail that reports the successfully or problem of sent fax.
>
> I don't think that I understand what you mean by "the report of each
> mail".  Could you maybe give an example?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Lee.

Hi again,

When hylafax send a fax also sent a mail with information about what happened
with this fax and attach a pdf with the fax sent.
I need insert the content of the mail in the first page of the pdf attached to
the mail.

This is a mail sent by hylafax when finish sucessfully: