Re: [hylafax-users] Receive aborted due to operator intervention

* Jonny Berthiaume <jberthiaume@xxxxxxxxxx> [080617 13:50]:
> Hi,
>
> I would understand if it was happening while sending the job, but in all the
> cases I posted, this was on the receiving hand.
>
> Do you mean I could do a faxrm or a faxalter on the fax I'm currently
> receiving?

To abort incoming faxes, you use the "faxabort" command.

> I am a  bit loss here.

But if you're not "aborting them", you could just be hitting a bug
that's been fixed some time in the last 6 years.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103