Re: [hylafax-users] R: inbound faxes problem

Luigi Cerioli [fabbricadigitale] wrote:
Hi,

Unfortunately I can't open it at all, using tiffinfo on the tif image I have the following error on the last page:

TIFFReadDirectory: recvq/fax000000830.tif: cannot handle zero number of strips

So I think the tif image is trunked
The problem happens for several faxes from different senders

Can it be a tiff2pdf or a libtiff problem?

Luigi Cerioli
l.cerioli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

fabbricadigitale Srl
tel. +39 0375 284600 fax +39 02 57760002
http://www.fabbricadigitale.it - mail: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx