Re: [hylafax-users] Bulk Faxing

Duncan,

Thats the system that I am looking to employ, the fax(s) in question are not personalised in any way so therefore there is only 1 file to be queued.

Script seems to be the best way to go, the gui looked nice, appears that the username and password option must have been FTP server as it bombs out complaining about FTP.