Re: [hylafax-users] receive email and forward as fax

Phill,

You will need an email server, nearly any mail server will work in linux, sendmail and postfix being the most common choices.

You need to setup mail2fax and configure your email server so that hylafax picks up the messages and faxes them out.

The only part different to your situation would be to setup the email server to accept email from your friends’ email servers/clients.

Good luck,

-Siri Vias