[hylafax-users] receive email and forward as fax

Hello,

Sorry , I am new, but searched the archive and didn't notice anything that would anser this question.

I am thinking about setting up hylafax for myself and some friends.  My friends have different email servers and systems, could I do the following:

1. create a hylafax server
2. receive incoming email's from my friends and then automatically have those sent out as faxes?

Can hylafax work with this situation directly or would my email server have to handle the forwarding to hylafax?

thank you,

Phill

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions