Re: [hylafax-users] Fax on SIP - is it possible?

Pete Kay wrote:
I searched from Google and noticed an old mailing list thread saying that the only workable version of opal with t38modem is the May2007 version in CVS. However, I am not able to identify this old version from the openh323 website. I also emailed to the author but the mail got bounced back. Could someone please tell me where I can get the appropriate version of opal to be used for t38modem?

Here's what the author wrote to me a while back:

cvs -z9 -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/openh323 co ptlib_unix && \
cvs -z9 -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/openh323 co openh323 && \
cvs -z9 -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/openh323 co -D "5/21/2007 23:59:59" opal && \
cvs -z9 -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/openh323 co t38modem

I tried this and it worked well enough to compile and run (but I don't use it currently).

Thanks,