[hylafax-users] Error= Waiting for modem to come ready

Hi,

I've recently setup a hylax server. At first everything looked great
but after only one fax my modem stopped responding. Faxstat reports
that the modem is "Waiting for modem to come ready" Rebooting the
server or modem doesn't fix this issue.

Server details below:

Debian Etch, hylafax-server_4.3.1-7, Modem = Swann Netslider 2

Not sure on the firmware but I can find out if required.

Regards, Daniel