Re: [hylafax-users] HYLAFAX, SENDMAIL AND SAMBA

Hi K,

Il giorno mar, 29/04/2008 alle 12.20 +0200, Fafifurnir ha scritto:
> Hello to all
>
> I don't receive incoming faxes on my email address :
> FaxDispatch is correct (I think)
> when I try to run the command exim -bt faxmaster I receive this errors
> (I think) :
> R: lowuid_aliases for faxmaster@ubuntu (UID 105)
> R: system_aliases for faxmaster@ubuntu
> R: non load for pippo@xxxxxxxx, pippo@xxxxxxxx is undeliverable :
> mailing to remote domains not supported <---- faxmaster@ubuntu
>
> Maybe I must create FaxMaster user with faxadduser command ?
[...]

this is not an hylafax problem, so other questions on this subject
should probably better addressed to an ubuntu users forum.

I guess you have an alias in /etc/aliases that forward all emails for
faxmaster to a different email address that is *not* a local domain.

Your exim has not been configured for delivering messages for other
domains, so you should reconfigure it using the command
"dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config".

Bye,
Giuseppe