Re: [hylafax-users] Multitech MT5634ZPX-PCI-U OK?

I have a couple ISI5634UPCI/8's and they work well, but i do
occasionally get a wedged condition so I run a 2.4 kernel so that
their driver and reset util work.  the modem works in 2.6 kernels, but
there is no reset util to unwedge a port, only a reboot will free it
up.  I don't know if the ZPX is in the same boat though