Re: [hylafax-users] Sending Rich Text ...

Yeah, I meant to say that I was using 'unrtf' with those --html  and --text
switches - which both will produce ASCII, and then with html2ps or a2ps ...
But the output ps doesn't seem to work (as suggested in the write-up).

I will look into Ted and rtf2ps - thanks for the suggestions.

-graham