[hylafax-users] Getting Callerid and Dialed number at faxrecv

Hi,

I am wondering if there is anyway of capturing the callerid and dialed number within faxrecv script?
In the log, I see that hylafax is not passing the correct callerid and dialed number that I am looking for.
RECV FAX: /var/asterisk/script/faxnotify.php "recvq/fax000000005.tif" "ttyIAX0" "000000217" "" "" "" "<NONE>" "s"

I am putting together hylafax that is intended to serve multiple users.  Therefore, I need the callerid and dialed number to determine the users who is responsible for the fax and send the notification to him/her.

Is this something that can be done with hylafax?

Thanks alot.

Regards,
Mark

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions