Re: [hylafax-users] Getting Callerid and Dialed number at faxrecv

mark morreny wrote:
Hi,

I am wondering if there is anyway of capturing the callerid and dialed number within faxrecv script?
In the log, I see that hylafax is not passing the correct callerid and dialed number that I am looking for.
RECV FAX: /var/asterisk/script/faxnotify.php "recvq/fax000000005.tif" "ttyIAX0" "000000217" "" "" "" "<NONE>" "s"

I am putting together hylafax that is intended to serve multiple users. Therefore, I need the callerid and dialed number to determine the users who is responsible for the fax and send the notification to him/her.

Is this something that can be done with hylafax?

Thanks alot.

Regards,
Mark
Hi, Mark! Yessir! The website has a how-to that explains how to. If you get stumped, message back to the list and I'll post some examples from one of my customer sites.

--
--Michel Wolfstar Systems

For support issues, please contact us at contact@xxxxxxxxxxx
You can also contact us via MSN Messenger at contact@xxxxxxxxxxx