Re: [hylafax-users] Inbound Fax Receive Results in Solid Black Tiff files

Michael Brown wrote:
So I have a system using the HylaFax to receive fax on many fax modems and then uses the FaxDispatch file to send them out to the right people. Mainly we used the tiff to pdf convert, but I have one user who needs them in the native tiff format. The only problem is, they all come in fine (as far as receiving the fax), but when sent out via e-mail, the attachment has a tiff that is solid black. If I look at the tiff file on the server, it's the same issue, so I'm certain it's not a file or e-mail attachment issue.

How did you install libtiff and HylaFAX? From source? From RPM? From the distribution?

Thanks,