[hylafax-users] Need help customizing faxrcvd

Hi,
I am thinking about customizing faxcrvd to accomplish the db functions that I am looking for.  Can someone help me out?  Is there any simple tutorial or sample PHP that I can use to get started?  What kind of input and output is expected and how to set it up so that it will use my new PHP file instead of the original faxrcvd script?

Thank you for your help.

Thanks,
Mark

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions