Re: [hylafax-users] Fax receive application

Hi,

It is also possible to store the fax on the file system too.  We tried Avantfax but it is more than we need.  Also, we want to just keep one set of users which is already inside our voip application.  We need a simpler customization to meet the requirements only.

Can anyone help.

Thanks,
Mark

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 9:46 PM, Chris Weiss <cweiss@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 8:42 AM, mark morreny <markmorreny@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am working on an application for my organization that can achieve the
> following:
>
> When a fax is received, Hylafax can:
> 1. Send a notification SMS to the user's cell phone ( the cell phone number
> can be extracted based on the dialed number)
>  2. Send a notification email to the user's email ( with and without
> attachment based on the dialed number's preference available in mysql)
> 3. Store the fax message inside mysql
>
> Is this something that can be done with Hylafax?  Can someone please give me
> some help.
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Mark

Avantfax already does all this except the SMS, which wouldn't hard to
add, and more

if you do your own, I would't actually store the fax in mysql, but
store on the file system and store a path to the file in the mysql,
providing downloads via http.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions