[hylafax-users] Fax receive application

Hello,

I am working on an application for my organization that can achieve the following:

When a fax is received, Hylafax can:
1. Send a notification SMS to the user's cell phone ( the cell phone number can be extracted based on the dialed number)
2. Send a notification email to the user's email ( with and without attachment based on the dialed number's preference available in mysql)
3. Store the fax message inside mysql

Is this something that can be done with Hylafax?  Can someone please give me some help.

Thank you for your help.

Mark

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions