Re: [hylafax-users] Problem with building Hylafax 5.2.2 on SUSE Linux 10.0...

Dov Oxenberg wrote:
Compilation of the following test program failed:

#include #include "tiffio.h"
main()
{
printf( "header_ver=%d lib_ver=%s", TIFFLIB_VERSION, TIFFGetVersion() );
exit(0);
}

TIFFINC=/usr/local/include
LIBTIFF=-L/usr/local/lib -ltiff

Verify that you have the TIFFINC and LIBTIFF configuration parameters
set correctly for your system (see above) and that any environment
variables are setup that are needed to locate a libtiff DSO at runtime
(e.g. LD_LIBRARY_PATH). Also be sure that any relative pathnames are
made relative to the top of the build area.

I have LibTIFF installed, at least I think so - in fact when I was doing a system update via YaST it said something about LibTIFF 3.7.3.

You need to install the libtiff-devel package as well. You'll probably also need the zlib-devel package.

Thanks,