[hylafax-users] AvantFax - Web Application for Hylafax

I found AvantFax (www.avantfax.com) from the Hylafax.org site.   I like the fact that it is a web based interface for Hylafax.    I asked AvantFax if their product would work with Hylafax+ ( 5.2.2).  Their response is that AvantFax has only been tested with Hylafax 4.4.  Should AvantFax work with Hylafax 5.2.2?  Has anyone installed AvantFax for use with Hylafax 5.2.2?

-Regards,

-Mike