Re: [hylafax-users] MS Outlook as Hylafax client

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 11:49 AM, Joshua Kinard <jkinard@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

it's not so much "get used to it" but "use the right tool for the
job".  fax is paper document, email isn't.  using email to design a
paper document is fundamentally flawed tool usage.  email design tools
give you no concept of pages boundaries, borders, breaks, etc.
html2ps might have acceptable output most of the time, but if one
really cares what the output looks like, one should be using a tool
designed for making paper documents.