Re: [hylafax-users] Unable to open scheduler FIFO: No such device or address.

* Erik Morton <eimorton@xxxxxxxxx> [080228 09:41]:
> I have a Hylafax installation in a send only environment that usually
> sends approximately 5,000 faxes per week. Submitted a job results in
> the following error: 460 Failed to submit job 163363: Unable to open
> scheduler FIFO: No such device or address. I'm not sure the version
> number of Hylafax but it was new in the summer of 06 (sorry about that!)

That error comes when hfaxd cannot open the faxq FIFO.

Is faxq running?

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103