[hylafax-users] Mainpine IQ Express and CentOS 5.1 installation problems.

I am trying to setup a Mainpine IQ Express (8 port) with CentOS 5.1 for use with Hylafax. This is my first experience with a Mainpine card or any multi-port serial card. I've follow the directions closely on Mainpines website. The following is what I have done:

># /sbin/lspci -d 1522:*
> 07:00.0 Communication controller: MainPine Ltd PCI <-> IOBus Bridge (rev 81)

># lspci -nvs 07:00.0
> 07:00.0 0780: 1522:0100 (rev 81)
>        Subsystem: 1522:3d00
>       Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 11
>        I/O ports at cc80 [size=128]
>        Memory at fe200000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1M]

># setserial /dev/ttyS4 port 0xCC80 irq 11 autoconfig ^fourport
>/dev/ttyS4: No such file or directory

># mknod -m 666 /dev/ttyS4 c 4 68
># setserial /dev/ttyS4 port 0xCC80 irq 11 autoconfig ^fourport
/dev/ttyS4: No such device or address

I am at a stuck point and unsure what to do. I've tried just about everything I know of to set the port for each line to a serial interface so that I can get at least some software communicating with the modem. Any help in direction with this problem would be greatly appreciated, I am just at a loss at this point. I'm not quite sure why ttyS4 and greater for the serial ports on the modem are not auto created. Even after I do create them and verify they are there, I can't do anything with them. I'm running CentOS 5.1 with kernel 2.6.18. Thanks!

Jason