[hylafax-users] Feature Request

Hi to All.

I don't know if this is the proper place to put a feature request, if not, i
would be glad to be informed where to put this.

Here it goes:

What we need is the option to pass a Remark to the sendfax application.

The goal:

This remark will allow to explain the faxes, ie we have our ERP to send faxes
automatically for accepted Quotes or Sales Orders, and also to pass purchase
orders to providers, and we want to see the les of sent faxes like this

job      number             remark
1164   999999999        SO-8001564 Client Name
1165   888888888        SO-8002765 Other Client name

We also should be able to use this remark in the notification scripts and
templates, so the user could receive a clear notification.

in faxmail, we could use the subject as remark

the client software could be enhanced (by its developers), to get also this
remark

I think this could be very usefull for everyone making a lot of fax mailing

Thanks

--
Un saludo.

Carlos Lorenzo Matés.