[hylafax-users] Dummy config files

Hi,

This is more of a request for future versions of HylaFAX+ aimed at Lee.
Is it possible that on install hylafax+ can create empty FaxNotify,
FaxDispatch, FaxAccounting,...etc files with a simple example inside
(preferbly from stuff that was posted on the mailing list) and it's
all commented out so it won't take into affect.

I find that if we had those files we'd immediately open them and find
out exactly what we need instead of asking on the mailing list and
finding out we need to create a file. Rather we can just edit an
already existing file.

I know for my self I've read the MAN pages and I was still a bit
confused as to exactly which directory the files needed to be created
and what their names had to be. So I dunno.. could this be done in the
next release ?

--
"Nothing is impossible for the person that doesn't have to do it"
"The probability of anything happening is in inverse ratio to its desirability"