Re: [hylafax-users] Feature Request

I think "jobtag" is a user-specifed job identifier that covers this.

See the "-i" option to sendfax, and the "%J" JobFmt specifier for
faxstat.

I know I use this in processing my faxes to correlate them to database
records.

a.

* Carlos Lorenzo Matés <clmates@xxxxxxxxxxx> [080220 16:36]:

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103