Re: [hylafax-users] Autodeleting fax after email via FaxDispatch

* Michelle Dupuis <support@xxxxxx> [080220 14:02]:
> Where can I find the settings for faxcron?  (i.e. the retention period)?
> Is this in the documentation somewhere?  The documentation seems pretty weak
> (unless I've missed a wiki or something)....

The faxcron man page.  It's also available on the website:
	http://www.hylafax.org/man/4.4.4/faxcron.1m.php
Linked from the "Docuntation" page as "UNIX Manual Pages"
	http://www.hylafax.org/content/Documentation

Find your cron that is running faxcron (like I said, likely cron.daily
on most distro installs) and chagne it to somethign like:
	faxcron -rcv 1

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103