[hylafax-users] Overriding FaxContact per modem?

Hello again, list :)

Is there a way to set FaxContact on a per-modem basis? I see the option in hfaxd.conf (hylafax 4.4.4) and it is set to FaxMaster (which is normally fine) - but one customer who has their own modem would like confirmation messages to also go to an address of their choice (differing from the original sender). I have tried putting FaxContact: in the config file for their modem, but that command isnt valid there.

Any ideas? I thought about hacking up bin/notify or something, but wasn't sure if i should go down that path before putting the question out there for you guys.

Also in an unrelated question, my version of hylafax is returning amusing error code return results like "2" or "4" or "395" on an outbound fax failing - is there a way to get english status messages somehow?

Thanks
Dayton