Re: [hylafax-users] Problems faxing a landscape PDF; Used pdftk to rotate the document

> Here is the command to test:
>
> cat rotated.pdf | gs -q -sDEVICE=tiffg4 -dNOPAUSE -dSAFER=true
> -sPAPERSIZE=letter -dFIXEDMEDIA -dBATCH -r203.29x98
> -sOutputFile=rotated.tif -
>
> Then take a look at the rotated.tif image.
>
> I get variable results depending on the Ghostscript version and whether
> or not I use -dFIXEDMEDIA (or if I remove it from the command).  What do
> you get?

Thanks for the advice Lee. Sorry for the late reply. I was out of town
and did not check my email.

I have tried your command and you are RIGHT.

I have Ghostscript version 8.15.2 installed on this machine. If I
execute the command as is, I am getting the same result as the fax.
However, if I remove -dFIXEDMEDIA from the command, the tif isn't
getting truncated!!

How do I incorporate this into hylafax? Should I rotate the document
using PDFTK, then generate the TIF and then send the TIF using
sendfax? Or is there a simpler way?

Thanks,
Shashi