Re: [hylafax-users] Problems faxing a landscape PDF; Used pdftk to rotate the document

Thanks for the reply, Lee. Sorry for replying late.

Yes, hylafax is cutting off the right side of the page regardless of
whether I rotate the PDF document or not.

However, when I open the rotated document using Adobe, it does show
that the document has been rotated fine.

Any clues?

Thanks,
Shashi