Re: [hylafax-users] Problems faxing a landscape PDF; Used pdftk to rotate the document

Shashidhar Rampally wrote:
I downloaded and installed pdftk-1.4 on my machine and rotated the
document using the command:
pdftk input.pdf cat 1-endL output output.pdf

Then I faxed output.pdf using the command: sendfax -n -L 801443XXXX output.pdf

However, the right side of the page gets truncated.

When I view input.pdf in Acrobat, it tells me the page size is 11" X 8.5".
And when I view output.pdf in Acrobat it does show that the page is
8.5" X 11" and the text is rotated.

So it's cutting off the right side of the page regardless of which way you rotate it? And it's always the same side getting cut off, and the page is always oriented the same?