Re: [hylafax-users] how to stop duplicate fax emails

Lee Howard wrote:
Mufit Eribol wrote:
Thank you for your kind support. First of all, it was not an upgrade in the correct sense. I uninstalled the previous hylafax, then installed hylafax+. Then re-run faxsetup. Please find attached the log file you asked. I tried to decipher as much as I can. It seems hylafax is sending just to faks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, it is, but it's also specifying empty CC and BCC addresses which haven't been a problem to anyone else thus far, but they're possibly causing an issue in your case.

Please change the line in /var/spool/hylafax/bin/faxrcvd that reads:

) 2>$ERRORSTO | $SENDMAIL -f$FROMADDR -oi "$MAILTO" "$CCTO" "$BCCTO"

To read:

) 2>$ERRORSTO | $SENDMAIL -f$FROMADDR -oi "$MAILTO"

Thanks,

Lee.
Sorry for the late reply.

That's is it! Removing "$CCTO" "$BCCTO" stopped duplicate faxes to MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxxxxx