[hylafax-users] how to stop duplicate fax emails

I have just installed hylafax-5.2.2-1 on Centos 5.1 system. The faxes as pdf attachments normally get in the correct fax email box, xyz@xxxxxxxxxxxx The problem is that evry email generates 3 email messages:

- fax as pdf at xyz@xxxxxxxxxxx (required)
- email notification at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx of the system (this also OK)
- fax as pdf at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx (not required)

Here is some more inputs:
1. I tried all combinations with FaxNotify --> (empty or with RETURNFILETYPE=pdf;), (in /etc/hylafax or /var/spool/hylafax/etc), no any FaxNotify file at all.
2. No any aliases set in Postfix.
3. /etc/aliases have
FaxMaster: root
root: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
4. No any other "fax" entry in /etc/aliases
5. Headers of two emails with pdf attachments are exactly the same. From: The Hylafax Receive Agent <fax@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: xyz@xxxxxxxxxxxx
6. Headers of notification email: From: The Hylafax Receive Agent <fax@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: FaxMaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
7. /var/spool/hylafax/etc
SENDTO=xyz@xxxxxxxxxxx;
FILETYPE=pdf;

It seems, hylafax is sending another copy to admin account. Perhaps there is an alias somewhere, but I am pretty sure it is not in postfix, /etc/aliases.

Is there a way to stop receiving duplicate faxes in admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx I have tried many things so far with no success.

Best wishes.
Mufit