Re: [hylafax-users] race condition

* Lee Howard <faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [080215 15:07]:
> Moritz Winterberg wrote:
> >Lee:
> >what would those config line changes do ? I guess
> >CallIDAnswerLength: 9
> >means answering after 9 digits received ? I'm located in germany and
> >unluckily I can't count on fixed number length over here..
>
> Those config changes make it so that you answer based on DID reception
> and not on RINGs.  If you get a variable-length DID (which would seem
> strange to me) then just make CallIDAnswerLength be the minimum
> length... and if that's "1" then so be it.

But that Still won't help the quick-disconnect-new-call situation, where
you get:

	RING
	<CID>
	<DID>
	RING
	<CID>
	<DID>
	RING

If faxgetty answers after it get's the DID , you still get faxgetty
thinking it's answering the 1st call when in reality, it's connected to
the 2nd call.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103